ESB SOA Integrations Developer (Mulesoft)
Join our Integrations Team!
It’s focus centres on optimizing data transfer between our banking customers, on a high performance and high availability basis.
As an ESB SOA INTEGRATIONS DEVELOPER, your aim will be to ensure all our banking customers data is flowing seamlessly through our Mule ESB gateway. You will be responsible for application integration development and support activities to develop, test, monitor and support integrations between hosted applications and SaaS applications using either MuleSoft technology or SaaS application-specific APIs.
You need to have…
- Experience in architecting and developing on JAVA/J2EE based technology, including JMS, JDBC, MAIL etc
- Experience working with XML, XSD, XSLT, XQUERY, XPATH, XML Parsing and JSON
- Experience with development of Web Services (REST / SOAP based services)
- Experience in coding and configuring Continuous Integration (CI) tools like: Jenkins, Maven, Ant
- Experience with at least one of the leading enterprise databases (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL)
- Experience with messaging infrastructure and queuing using some of the aforementioned technologies
- Experience using integration methodologies and design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience with Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Troubleshooting
Even better if you have Mule specific experience…
- Experience in developing flows using Mule Anypoint Studio
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to CloudHub
- Experience securing the APIs using Mule platform on the CloudHub
- Experience in designing, developing and managing APIs using Mule API gateway/portal
- Experience using other middleware tools such as Cast Iron, Informatica, etc.
- Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft or understanding of RAML concept.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) will be a plus as well as Installing/Administering of Mule ESB.
Some things you will be doing…
- Work with customers and architects to implement MuleSoft’s AnyPoint platform to solve business challenges
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using Mulesoft development tools
- Maintain multiple on premises and/or cloud systems
- Interact directly with customer, development team, and other stakeholders to ensure customer success
- Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications, and creates design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Work with other integration developer team members to help grow integration knowledge within the company
What we look for…
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions coupled with Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
- Commitment to Quality: Enthusiasm to produce world-class quality solutions.
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Master the art of outdoing the customer’s expectations. Best isn’t good enough, we endeavour to get better than the best.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (in both verbal and written).
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.