Full Stack .NET MVC Senior/Lead Developers
Join our Development Team!
You’re a full-stack programmer, who is passionate about writing brilliant software for your clients and who loves a challenge. You read around about your subject because you’re relentless about improving your coding ability. Your strengths will have a strong weighting to client side technology.
Sound like you?
Join our talented Development Team where you’ll work with a smart, passionate group dedicated to delivering amazing products using modern tools and technologies such as .NET , ASP.NET MVC 5, GitHub, and heavy use of clean, well-structured, reusable code.
As a Web Software Developer your aim will be to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, planning, developing, documenting, and modifying software throughout the product lifecycle.
You need to have…
- ASP.NET MVC 5 RAZOR
- .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework)
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL (database design, triggers, stored procedures)
- Mongo DB (flexible NO SQL databases)
- Dependency Injection (Ninject)
- Development of highly flexible and modularized applications
- Know how to implement SOLID architecture principles
- Development and implementation of new products and features for existing and new customers
- Creation of model- and data-driven architecture and design concepts
- Analysis, design and implementation of software with high demands around security, performance and scalability
- Participation in all stages of the software development cycle
- Familiar with agile, scrum and Kanban development practices
- Involvement in design, architecture and quality assurance
Some things you will be doing…
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Develop and architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Mentor junior team members sharing your knowledge and skills.
What we look for…
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions coupled with Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
- Commitment to Quality: Enthusiasm to produce world-class quality solutions.
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Master the art of outdoing the customer’s expectations. Best isn’t good enough, we endeavour to get better than the best.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (in ENGLISH both verbal and written).
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.