Project Manager (Software)
Join our Team!
As a Software Project Manager you will provide management, direction and coordination for various projects and activities associated with the deployment, implementation and maintenance of our products to new and existing customers.
This role acts as a customer-advocate and a trusted advisor for long term engagement and success for our customers in each project.
You must be:
- Super organized and passionate about technology
- Excellent at problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent at written, verbal, and interpersonal skills (In English)
- Process-driven have multi-tasking skills and great attention to details
- A very quick learner
- Proactive, hands-on approach, happy to work in fast-paced environment
You must have…
- Bachelor’s degree in in computer science, computer or software engineering, business administration, management, project management, or a related field. Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate or other related certification would be a plus
- Working knowledge of SDLC, product and project life cycles. Knowledge and experience in Business analysis, System and Data architecture is a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant industry experience as a technical project manager or project coordination of software development/client integrations projects
- Experience working with project management tools like JIRA and Confluence and methodologies including Scrum/Agile
- Ability to understand, track, drill-down, and question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based upon that data
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
Some things you will be doing…
- Lead the set up and implementation of multiple cross-functional, technical projects through successful completion
- Manage customer relationships for successful software integration and project progress
- Lead the definition of objectives and scopes for each stage of a software development or implementation project, and are responsible for managing quality control and for coordinating the work of all team members to ensure that the product is delivered on time.
- Proactively identify, manage and through complex problems and risks with internal project resources and customer partners
Guide, mentor and evaluate internal project team performance within project guidelines
- Communicate with customers as primary contact regarding upgrade process, progress and completion. Communication expectations include but are not limited to the following: setting, communicating, and updating timelines, work plans and resource maps; writing recaps to confirm client expectations and deliverables; escalating items as appropriate and involve management of customer issues that need assistance in resolving
- Direct and perform follow up as necessary to complete projects and elicit customer satisfaction
- Communicate with different levels of management including stakeholders internal and external, ensuring they are kept appropriately informed of project status and that there is sufficient record of meetings and decision-making
- Work collaboratively and communicate cross-departmentally with developers, quality assurance, production support, and client teams to provide direction on systems analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
- Create and maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards (appropriate systems development and project management processes and documentation upgrade)
- Maintain and evaluate project plans and related documentation to ensure highest level of customer response
- Using JIRA / Confluence and other tools – create detailed timelines, agendas, and meeting recaps
- Develop and maintain risk and issue logs for organizational lessons learned
- Evaluates and reports project outcomes, customer satisfaction and customer concerns
- Reports project status, schedules, issues, resolutions and completions.
- Maintains accurate forecasting for project closures
- Presents project statuses to key executive stakeholders